EndeavorCPQ is proud to sponsor the 2014 Infor + Saleslogix Global Conference
It’s been an exciting 2014 for our CRM partner Saleslogix. In September, Infor, a provider of business application software and cloud services, acquired Saleslogix. This year’s conference will be coming out party for the newly re-named “Infor CRM” as well as a chance to learn about the benefits Saleslogix customers gain from the acquisition.
Ushering in the company changes, the Infor + Saleslogix 2014 Global Conference takes it up a notch this year. From marketing and sales thought leadership to a new beautiful backdrop, the conference has much to offer new and prospective customers. There are many more than eight reasons to attend this year’s conference, but here’s a taste of what’s in store:
1. Opening speaker that raises the bar: Jim O’Connor. O’Connor is a former Member of the Navy's SpecWarfare Unit and Special Investigator for the Department of Defense and will present “Becoming a Warrior” to teach you to fight for what you believe in Monday morning. Combat boots not required.
2. Marketers: Tuesday Morning with Jay Baer. ‘Nuff said. Baer is a renowned marketing strategist, best-selling author (Youtility = must read), and one of the foremost thought leaders on content marketing. He’ll be brining his message of “help not hype” to the main stage Tuesday morning.
3. Learn how to go from “Lead to Cash”. Want to speed up the lifecycle of a lead? Learn how Infor CRM and its robust marketplace of technology partners can help bring in quicker and higher sales Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. (This session will be lead by our very own Sean Myers!)
4. Beautiful spa backdrop. Come for the education, stay for the spa! And golf! And average 72-degree weather in Phoenix during the month of November! For the first time, the conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch. Minutes from downtown Scottsdale and within walking distance to the Shops at Gainey Village, the hotel’s amenities include championship golf, a 2.5 acre water playground, tennis, and Spa Avania. Get Travel Information.
5. Two words people: Free. Drinks. EndeavorCPQ is picking up the bar tab for happy hour on Tuesday, November 4. Beginning at 5 p.m., stop down for refreshments and more information about how Configure Price Quote solutions, like EndeavorCPQ integrate with Infor CRM for faster, professional and more accurate quotes, contracts and sales proposals.
6. This ain’t no 9-to-5 affair. Throughout the three-plus day conference, there’s activities morning, noon and night for conference attendees. Whether you are interested in connecting through networking opportunities, or getting to know the Infor top leadership better, the agenda is packed to the gills. See the Agenda.
7. See where the road is headed. Lorcan Malone, VP of Infor CRM will be presenting the conference keynote address with Grant Halloran, Sr. VP and GM of Marketing and CRM, as well as other sessions, to share their vision for the CRM industry and the Infor CRM roadmap.
8. Start 2015 on the right foot. This conference’s near-end-of-year timeline is a great way to learn how the best ways to optimize your CRM for 2015. Network with colleagues and see what best practices they implement. Discover partners that can bring sales solutions to your organization. Take this time away from the office to gain insights into the latest marketing strategies and how to execute them in the coming year.
Endeavor is proud to sponsor this annual conference again. Industry analysts have describes CPQ as a top project in 2014 – so there’s still time! Meet with us at the conference or schedule a demo today.