At Endeavor Commerce we are looking for a legit team player. The Professional Services Business Analyst will be part of a strong team with a track record of successful deployment of Endeavor CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solutions. Project lifecycle includes scoping requirements, solution design, project planning, build out, training and solution deployment. Candidate must have great communication skills and comfortable training customers on CPQ. Our team player will display excellent problem solving skills with a high EQ. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Successful deployment on Endeavor CPQ solutions
- Project management
- Requirement gathering
- Solution build out
- Go-live support
- Customer Training
- Sales support
- Fielding software support calls, issuing tickets, and managing the support process
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be customer-focused ready to work in a consulting atmosphere
- Must possess drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly and be motivated by successfully accomplishing goals
- Education: College degree, BS MIS or computer science, math, natural sciences, or equivalent experience
- Certifications: Professional certifications in Microsoft, PMP are desired
- Experience: CRM, ERP, eCommerce
- Casual, in-office, work environment
- Some travel may be required. Estimated to be <20%
- Work across time zones and with different cultures
- Overtime work required throughout the year, heavy overtime work may be required during periods of intense change.
Endeavor is nimble challenger in the fast-growing CPQ space. We are bringing a consumer-web mentality to lead the CPQ (Configure, Price, and Quote) space. We are a data platform which seamlessly integrates with CRM and ERP systems. The Endeavor CPQ platform is a multi-tenant, web based application that is hosted in the cloud.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Contact Paul Griffith (email: email@example.com) with any questions.