Endeavor is a leading CPQ (Configure, Price, and Quote) provider that integrates with Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Dynamics CRM, and SalesLogix. The Endeavor CPQ platform is a multi-tenant, web based application that is hosted in the cloud. CPQ utilizes the latest .NET Web technologies to provide a fast, streamlined experience to the Quoting process.
We need a team player and a thoughtful solution designer. As a Client Services product developer with Endeavor, you will be exposed to the latest .NET technology and given the freedom to advance the company’s core products. You are a trusted asset, shaping the future for a fast-paced SaaS company. Endeavor provides a unique opportunity for bright developers to be at the ground floor of this burgeoning market. Candidates should be inspired by challenges, be customer-oriented, and have a self-starter attitude. These qualities are rewarded with a casual work environment, excellent benefits, openness to new ideas and the opportunity to shape products and solutions
Summary of Responsibilities
The .NET Web Developer will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new features created for the Endeavor CPQ platform. This position will also be responsible for bug fixes to the core platform based on internal testing.
The candidate will assist the Client Services team to provide technical expertise and/or custom development as part of an implementation of the SaaS platform.
The ideal candidate must display excellent problem solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
Essential Job Function
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Aid in the design and implementation of new product features.
- Provide core support for Endeavor’s CPQ platform.
- Development activities will require the candidate to work with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net using the C# programming language, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, and IIS.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Object-oriented development experience.
- ASP.NET web development experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio .Net.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Familiar with XML.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST be customer-focused ready to work in a consulting atmosphere.
- Must possess drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly and be motivated by successfully accomplishing goals.
- Education: College degree. BS MIS or computer science, math, natural sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications: Professional certifications in Microsoft preferred, but not required.
- Experience: Microsoft Commerce Server, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred, but not required.
- Casual, in-office, work environment
- Some travel may be required.
- Overtime work required throughout the year. Heavy overtime work may be required during periods of intense change.
Endeavor is nimble challenger in the fast-growing CPQ space. We are bringing a consumer-web mentality to lead the CPQ (Configure, Price, and Quote) space. We are a data platform which seamlessly integrates with CRM and ERP systems. The Endeavor CPQ platform is a multi-tenant, web based application that is hosted in the cloud.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Contact Paul Griffith (email: email@example.com) with any questions.